France shooting Sport federation has published tips how to travel to Final to Châteauroux.
There’s no direct fly to Châteauroux . It is a small airport for only small national transportation.
We will find enclosed the schedule of the competition from the 11th to the 13th of October . We have just finished this schedule with approval of Marko Leppa.
Our federation will arrange transportation for free from Paris airports to Châteauroux (and the way back) and from the hotels to the range but the transportation time between Charles de Gaulle Paris airport and Châteauroux is about 4h30/5h00 by bus (crossing Paris from north to the south can take a lot of time).
Then, only two shuttles will be organised per day from Paris airports to Châteauroux :
– One near 12h00 on the 10th, 11th of october
– One near 18h00 on the 10th and 11th of october
– If some teams arrive after 18h00 they will have to wait next day shuttle and spend one night in an hotel near the airport.
And for the way back , here is the list of the shuttles :
– On the 12th of October – departure from the range at 16h00 – arrival in Paris near 20h30/21h00
– On the 13th of October – departure from the range at 9h00 – arrival in Paris near 12h30/13h00
– On the 13th of October – departure from the range at 14h30 – arrival in Paris near 18h30/19h00
– On the 14th of October – departure from the hotel at 5h00 – arrival in Paris near 10h00
Hope these information will help you. All documents for the invitations will be send next week to all federations .